Maggie’s amazing fiancé Phil joins us to talk about sexuality, atypical identities, attraction vs arousal, why labels can empower some people and make others feel hemmed in and, in all things, the importance of open minds, communication and respect. Books from the episode: A Quick & Easy Guide to Queer & Trans Identities by Mady G. & Jules Zuckerberg The Invisible Orientation: An Introduction to Asexuality by Julie Sondra Decker
Womxn & Money
We're In This Together
We strongly believe that everyone would have better sex if we talked about sex, and everyone would have better finances if we talked about finances.
Join us as we:
- stumble down different paths to financial independence
- figure out just how little we were taught in school
- justify each other’s frivolous purchases
- laugh and commiserate over expensive mistakes
- claw our way out of debt
- pull the trigger on big investments
- and explore the intersection of sex, money, life and more.