VagGUYnance* in the house! You heard from us, now you get to hear what our partners thought of the Fair Play Deck experiment plus an update from Taylor & Joey on how it’s been going the past 6 months. In this episode, we discuss our partners’ experiences with the fair play deck for dividing household tasks. They emphasize open communication, personalized decks, clear communication, stand-up meetings, and support in a healthy partnership. *Maggie’s fiancée Phil is clearly not a ‘guy’ but she has allowed us to affectionately call all four of our partners Vaguynance because a clever play on words
Money & life
We're In This Together
We strongly believe that everyone would have better sex if we talked about sex, and everyone would have better finances if we talked about finances.
Join us as we:
- stumble down different paths to financial independence
- figure out just how little we were taught in school
- justify each other’s frivolous purchases
- laugh and commiserate over expensive mistakes
- claw our way out of debt
- pull the trigger on big investments
- and explore the intersection of sex, money, life and more.